- Conduct quality research on various issues related to fatwa and Islamic ruling, which covers all aspects of researching and innovation.
- Offer consultation services, information, expert opinion and training modules to government and private sectors, industry and the society at large.
- Publish and record all research findings, writings and consultation related to any fatwa or Islamic ruling deduced.
- Collect fatwa, research and information related to fatwa from all over the world. All data obtained are complied into the INFAD collection through the Fatwa Management System applicable.
- Organize intellectual discussions including international and national seminars, talks and discourses.
- Arrange and organize social interactive activities and cooperation with local and international organizations.
- Organize and coordinate social activities in promoting the importance of fatwa and Islamic rulings.
Scope of Activities webmaster 2018-09-20T08:47:22+00:00